At some point during our busy day, we all get all craving for something that can hold us over until dinner or we just want a quick dessert while binge-watching the latest series on Netflix. But that urge to snack can lead to trouble if you choose the unhealthy route. Luckily, there are plenty of healthy snacks available that, at the right portions, add up to well under 200 calories. These healthy snack ideas can satisfy your craving for carbs or sweets but without the empty calories in chips, cookies or ice cream.
These 10 healthy snacks are quick and easy enough for you to have anytime whether are work, home or even on the road.
1. Half an Apple With 1 Tablespoon of Peanut Butter
About 150 calories
2. Quaker Organic Instant Oatmeal (Regular Flavor)
3. 1 Tbsp Peanuts And 2 Tbsp Dried Cranberries
4. 18 Fat-free Rold Gold Tiny Twists
5. 5 Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Kisses
6. 1/2 Cup Frozen Yogurt
7. 1 Cup Strawberries And 3 Tbsp Reddi Whip
8. 1 Cup Baby Carrots With 2 Tbsp Hummus
About 100 calories
9. 1/2 Cup Edamame (Measured Shelled)
10. 2 Nabisco 100% Whole Grain Fig Newtons