Affiliate disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Being on a diet isn’t always convenient, especially when you are on the go. The Keto diet has helped thousands lose weight but without carbs, finding a quick snack like crackers and cheese can be a real challenge.
Salami and Cheese Chips – only 1 gram of carbs per serving
Thin Salami Slices
Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay salami slices down on parchment paper about ½ inch apart. Top with about 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, more or less, depending on the size of your salami slices. Sprinkle with your seasonings of choice, garlic, herbs, or paprika work well.
- Place in the oven and watch for the cheese to bubble and brown.
- Remove from the over and let cool for 30 minutes.
These are delicious and crunchy snacks that you can enjoy and even take with you in a snack Ziploc bag. Feel free to switch up your cheeses, any type will work. You can even trade the salami for pepperoni if you like things spicier. The seasonings are really up to you. Taco seasoning with cilantro will give it a Mexican flair, Italian seasonings with pepperoni and mozzarella will taste like pizza chips. Get creative and you’ll never get bored of these delicious snacks.
Dill Pickle Roll Ups – 3 grams of carbs per serving
Deli meat of your choice
- Spread about 1 T of cream cheese on a slice of deli meat.
- Place a dill at one end of the cream cheese and deli meat spread and roll it up.
- Cut into slices and stick toothpicks in them to be fancy or just eat them whole.
This is such an easy and delicious snack that even your kids will love. You can bring it on a picnic or ball game easily.
Chocolate Macadamia Nut Fat Bombs- 2 grams of carbs per serving
¼ c Stevia sweetened chocolate chips 90% dark
1.5 oz macadamia nuts
1 T. coconut oil
Pinch of sea salt
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, then microwave again for 30 seconds or until all the chocolate is melted.
- Add the coconut oil and salt and stir until well blended.
- Using a mold sprayed with coconut oil, place a couple of macadamia nuts in each mold and cover with chocolate mixture.
- Place in the freezer until the chocolate is solid. About 30 minutes.
- Remove from mold and put into Ziploc. Keep frozen.
Avocado Chocolate Pudding
1 avocado, pitted and mashed
3 T. raw cocoa powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 T. unsweetened coconut milk
½ tsp. vanilla extract
1 pinch sea salt
1 T. erythritol
- In a food processor or blender, add avocado, cocoa, and coconut milk and blend together until smooth.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon, erythritol, and salt. Blend again.
- Cool in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
This is a super simple dessert that you can eat whenever you get a sweet tooth but don’t want to take the time to bake or spend the money on expensive low carb baking supplies. The avocado surprisingly doesn’t affect the flavor of the pudding and you get lots of good vitamins and minerals from it.