The Dubai Airport Freezone Authority (DAFZA) launched in 1996 and has since then become one of the best free zone providers in the Middle East. It provides business communities with business solutions in regards to import and export trades and services, and allows companies to easily set up their businesses in the area due to its minimal paperwork requirement and its set fee which is processed by the DAFZA authority in a fast, timely manner. It also supports international and local companies in order to better integrate them properly in Dubai by helping them obtain their business licences. Other services include, specializing in freezone establishments and opening branch offices for existing companies.
DAFZA offers various benefits to companies, some of these include establishing a business in the heart of Dubai next to the airport, Stat-of-the-art infrastructure, and outstanding facilities. Other exclusivities offered are its exceptional investment incentives and tax exemptions that seek to enable its companies to achieve greater functional efficiency at a lower operational cost.
DAFZA is where your business is free to perform at its best.
- 100% corporate tax exemption
- 100% personal income tax exemption
- 100% import and export tax exemption
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of profits and capital
- No currency restrictions
Other exclusive benefits that DAFZA offers:
- A strategic location in the heart of Dubai
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- World-class facilities
- Single window convenience for administrative services
- Investor-oriented management
- 24/7 customs services and rapid cargo clearance
- A dedicated logistics center
- 24/7 security